In this ever-changing field, you’re constantly required to learn about new tools, vulnerabilities and threats. We know that time and financial resources may get in the way of participating in CPE offerings that help you sharpen your skills and hone your craft. We are committed to enabling our members to become the most well-rounded and effective cybersecurity practitioners around so we’ve compiled a list of CISSP CPE opportunities that will work for your busy schedule.
Online CPE Opportunities:
- Read InfoSecurity Professional Magazine (and take the quiz)
- Watch a CPE webinar (including any of our cybersecurity webinar series: ThinkTank, e-Symposium, From the Trenches, & Security Briefings)
- Participate in our Bug Bounty program
- Write a cybersecurity white paper, book or magazine article
In-Person CPE Opportunities:
- Participate in an (ISC)² Chapter! Get involved with your local chapter (or start one) and earn CISSP CPEs for helping to develop a network of cybersecurity professionals in your area.
- Volunteer for our Center for Cyber Safety and Education’s Safe and Secure Online program. Take the orientation and give the presentation to children, parents or seniors in your area and help to inspire a safe and secure cyber world.
- Speak at a cybersecurity event.
- Help develop (ISC)² exam content. We’ll bring you to us – travel and accommodations are provided!
In 2018 we want to enable our members to excel and achieve their personal and professional goals by providing enriching and relevant CISSP CPE opportunities. We encourage you to visit our website often for updates, share your thoughts in our community on your professional development needs and take advantage of the free opportunities that will help you continue growth and through your work positively impact a safe and secure cyber world.
thanks you RSS link