The topic? Hacker-powered security.
The result? Great connections, tasty cocktails, wonderful lobby con conversation and not to mention over 5 hours of security talks you won’t find anywhere else.
Now you can watch all the Security@ content including Samy’s keynote, Natalie’s “attack surface reduction” masterpiece and more.
Here’s what some attendees shared with us about their Security@ experience:
“One of the best run, most informative conferences I have had the pleasure to attend.”
“Samy brought back memories of my own childhood, while the three hackers motivated me to take part in bounties.”
“The speakers were very informative. I liked Matthew Gardner’s presentation about the vulnerability disclosure and liability relating to reporting bugs. Natalie Silvanovich very meticulous explanation of bug hunting and reducing attack surfaces!”
The Hacker Panel was extremely beneficial for me. As one of the core people for our bug bounty program, getting this direct feedback from the side of the researchers will help me shape our policy around how our team interacts with them and builds out our scope.
“It was fun: all speakers were entertaining to listen to.”
“I really enjoyed the Security@ Conference, I would say that it is better than some paid conferences that I have been to. As always, HackerOne makes sure the talks are relevant and the “Swag Power” is always top-notch.”
One attendee when asked what was most valuable to them responded,
Spoken like a true hacker.
So whether you attended Security@ and couldn’t take notes fast enough, or you weren’t able to join us and are itching to hear Samy share his latest research – you can now watch all the videos from the panels and presenters at Security@.
All of the following talks are available:
- Opening Address: Mårten Mickos, CEO, HackerOne
- Keynote: Samy Kamkar, Hacker and Creator of MySpace Worm
- Hacking The U.S. Government: Jacob Kaplan-Moss at 18F, Michael Chung at Defense Digital Service, Jeff John Roberts at Fortune (Moderator)
- Understanding Hacker Motives: Frans Rosén, Sean Melia, Peter Yaworski, Melanie Ensign, Head of Security & Privacy Communications, Uber (moderator)
- Benefits of Vulnerability Disclosure: Matthew J. Gardner, lawyer at Wiley Rein, LLP
- Attack Surface Reduction: Natalie Silvanovich, Security Researcher at Google Project Zero
- Breaking the Bank: Ty Sbano, Information Security Lead, Lending Club, Philip Martin, Director of Security, Coinbase, Arun Agrahri, Product Engineering Executive, Twine by John Hancock, Sean Sposito, Fraud & Security Analyst at Javelin Strategy & Research (moderator)
- Shifting into High Gear: Kevin Tierney, Director of Vehicle Cybersecurity, General Motors, Faye Francy, Executive Director of Auto-ISAC, Kate Conger, Senior Reporter at Gizmodo (Moderator)