Are you — or your company — working on immersive journalism or new interactive narratives using AR, VR or XR ?
The application process is open until April 27, 2018.
Representing more than 18,000 publications globally, WAN-IFRA is one of the world’s largest journalism associations.
According to the official announcement, the organizers are looking for captivating VR experiences that can clarify complex issues, enable certain sensations or emotions for the user or both.
READ MORE ON HAPTICAL
- A new JPEG format for virtual reality
- Live VR showcased in 10K 360-degree video
- AR enables more accurate biopsy
- Digital headsets open a virtual window into pregnancy
- Artificial ‘skin’ gives robotic hand a sense of touch
- New design process creates virtual avatars in minutes
- 15+ books to help you design amazing VR/AR experiences
Sign up to Haptical! Discover how VR/AR can transform your business and life.
Disclaimer: We publish affiliate links. If you purchase a product by using these links we may receive a small commission to support our service. We are an independent publisher committed to bring the latest trends, products and services on Virtual and Augmented Reality.
WAN-IFRA now accepting applications for VR Journalism Prize was originally published in Haptical on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.