Recently, we’ve released new features in Design Systems: search in the documentation, dark background for light assets and text styles, possibility to add colors from any website to a Design System. In the Editor, we’ve: added a possibility to break a symbol, improved copying and pasting, and enabled aligning single elements to the canvas.
- New: Break symbol – revert the symbol content back to regular elements.
- New: Dark background for white text styles and SVG assets in Design System Library and documentation.
- New: Search in Design System documentation.
- New: Cancel upload of multiple assets in DS Library and DS documentation.
- New: Add colors from any website when creating Design System from scratch.
- Small bugfixes and visual improvements.
- New: Align single element to the canvas.
- Copy/paste improvements.
If you’re interested what we’ve released in December please, check Changelog #20.
Join the world’s best designers who use UXPin.
Sign up for a free trial.