In computer security context, a hacker is someone who attempts to discover and exploit vulnerabilities in a computer system or computer network.
– Web Applications Hacking: Hacking a web app means taking control over the server and its associated software such as databases and other interfaces.
– Network Hacking: Attacking a network means collecting information about a network by using tools like nmap, NS lookup, Ping, Tracert, etc. with the intention to hack the full network with the connected devices.
– Email Hacking: It involves taking unauthorized access on an Email account and using it without getting the consent of its owner.
– Ethical Hacking: Ethical hacking includes discovering weaknesses in a machine or network system for testing purpose and lastly fixing them.
–Password Hacking: This is the process of retrieving secret passwords from data that has been stored in or transferred by a computer system.
– Computer Hacking: This is the process of stealing machine ID and password by applying hacking techniques and getting unauthorized access to a computer system.
is a professional pen-tester with over 9 years of IT experience bringing a strong background in programming languages and application security, ranging from network and system administration to exploit research and development. He reported various vulnerabilities for high profile companies and vendors and was successfully acknowledged by them.