We’ve come a long way since Dell EMC and Cisco jointly pioneered the converged infrastructure (CI) industry back in 2009. Now, nearly a decade later, there’s a new generation. The new Dell EMC VxBlock 1000 breaks the boundaries of traditional CI as an all-in-one converged system designed for all workloads.
- This is a BIG market opportunity. The rumors of CI’s death have been greatly exaggerated. Despite a perception that this category is fading in relevance, the outlook for the CI market is looking strong. The latest IDC report values it at $2.99B in FY18, Q3.
- We are #1 in converged1, and now it’s all in one system. VxBlock 1000 gives customers the industry’s top CI platform as an all-in-one system that addresses all workloads. It’s a powerful message to take to your customers.
- CI, now with a simpler and shorter sales cycle. The all-in-one flexibility of VxBlock 1000 eliminates the past complexities of custom CI builds and special approvals. That means faster time to purchase, deployment and, most importantly, margins.
- Win more and go deeper into accounts by addressing customer needs. There’s a sizable customer demand for simple, comprehensive CI platforms as a fast track to data center modernization. Positioning VxBlock 1000 gives you deeper account relationships and strategic partner status.
- Boost sales with great attach potential. VxBlock is the converged delivery vehicle for all Dell EMC storage and data protection products, including the latest that serve as the foundation for data center modernization. This means great opportunities to sell comprehensive solutions with strong margins for you.
- Dell EMC and Cisco will have your back. Dell EMC and Cisco are making big investments this year in joint channel enablement programs for CI, giving you the wind at your back needed to generate demand and accelerate pre- and post-sales cycles.
- You’ll have all the marketing and sales assets you need to succeed. Partners have access to a comprehensive library of case making content assets to create and win opportunities. Visit the Dell EMC VxBlock homepage and Enablement Center to start your VxBlock push in 2018.
Bigdata and data center
thanks you RSS link