Performance improvements for use cases such as:
- Faster offsite backups and retrieval of data via optimized S3 object storage
- High-performance S3 object storage access from on premise
- Replication between data centers over an enterprise WAN
- Replication optimization for Remote Office/Branch Office (ROBO)
- Master copy data management for global content publishing
- Disaster recovery to the cloud for quick synchronization of data from any source
- Migrate data to the cloud: Optimize data streams for large-scale data transfers between geographically dispersed IT environments.
- Replicate data for disaster recovery: Replicate data to the cloud for cost-effective fail over.
- Integrate islands of data: Quickly transfer data among remote office, factories and corporate for big data analytics.
- Scheduled bandwidth throttling: Automatically regulate and prioritize network traffic and performance according to administrator-defined bandwidth limits and schedules.
- Leverage existing environment: Work with existing applications, storage (hardware and software) and networks to improve network efficiency without additional hardware.
- Increase bulk data transfer rate by up to 5 times: Speed transfers by up to 5 times (based on 1-4 GB file sizes across high quality networks (<0.1% packet loss)).
- Improve WAN link utilization up to 16 times over TCP alone, with 95% link efficiency: Overcome bandwidth degradation due to high round trip transfers over large geographic distances and packet losses from multiple routers (based on 1 to 4 GB file sizes across high quality networks (<0.1% packet loss)).
Bigdata and data center