Round 1 (Technical):
1) Draw relational schema of your DBMS course project.
2) Write some queries related to your project.
3) What is hashing? What are different schemes for hashing?
4) What is load factor and rehashing?
5) Pseudo code of quick sort.
Round 2 (Technical):
1) System Design – TinyURL system – Two functions – get() and set(). Get() method takes shorter URL and redirect to main longer url. Set() method takes longer url and gives shorter url. (All about how you will implemented in database – how will you store your data such that retrieval will be optimal.)
2) How will you handle critical sections? What happens when your system crashes?
3) System Design – Mall system (Define 4-5 functionalities. What tables you can make for database to satisfy all these functionalities? How will you store data on the disk efficiently – concept of AVL tree or B+-tree).
4) Write a code about detect cycle in undirected graph.
Round 3 (Extra Technical for some students):
1) Puzzle: Two trains come to each other with 50 kmph and 70 kmph respectively. There is a bee on a train 1. It travels to train 2 with speed 80kmph. Immediately after reaching at train 2, it goes back again at train 1 with same speed. It does this until trains collide. You have to determine the distance bee covers until trains collide.
2) Puzzle: There are 25 horses. You have to make minimum number of races to determine first 3 winner horses.
3) System Design – Parking lot system. There are many floors. On each floors, there are many rows of parking slots. There are 3 types of parking slots – Tiny, Medium, Big. You can park bike, car or bus. Bike can be parked at any type of slot. Car can be parked either at Medium slot or Big slot. Bus can be parked by taking 5 consecutive parking slots of big type. Design system in terms of OOP concepts – make classes, class diagram, methods, variables.
4) You are given pipe of L length (Assume as X – axis and opening of pipe is at coordinate L). There are many droplets on various x coordinates in pipe. Each droplet has some velocity in right direction. When two droplets collide with each other, they merge and accepts the smaller velocity. At L, how many droplets will be out?
5) You are given a linked list. You have to find length of loop.
Round 4 (HR round):
1) What are your hobbies?
2) What one thing that you proud of yourself?
3) How was your experience about earlier interview rounds?
4) What was most challenging part of your earlier interview rounds?
5) When in your life, you felt that you are a failure?
6) What is your dream company other than sprinklr?
7) What is your weakness?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
thanks you RSS link