Podcast: Play in new window | Download
A sidechain is a blockchain you can move bitcoins into and back from, which may have different abilities than the bitcoin blockchain.
The lightning network is a caching layer for bitcoin, which allows instant sending and failover to the normal bitcoin network if something goes wrong.
Rusty Russell is an Australian free software programmer and advocate, known for his work on the Linux kernel’s networking subsytem and the Filesystem Hierarchy Standard.
- What is a sidechain?
- How do you define a blockchain?
- What is a micropayment channel?
- What is a lightning network?
- How do lightning networks enable micropayments?
- How do lightning networks enable purchase of a cup of coffee?
- How do sidechains affect altcoins?
More link Blog tech
more link ADS
Blockchain, bitcoin, ethereum, blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies
Information Security, latest Hacking News, Cyber Security, Network Sec
Information Security, latest Hacking News, Cyber Security, Network Security
Blog! Development Software and Application Mobile
Development apps, Android, Ios anh Tranning IT, data center, hacking
Car News, Reviews, Pricing for New & Used Cars, car reviews and news, concept cars