Servers.com has announced that it has partnered with Percona, the company that delivers enterprise-class MySQL® and MongoDB® solutions and services, to offer automated deployment of the Percona Server for MySQL database.
Highlights of the partnership offering include:
- Automated deployment of Percona Server for MySQL in Servers.com’s secure private network
- A 15% discount on Percona Standard and Enterprise support
- Free upgrade to a fully redundant, doubled throughput network
- A special price of $250 for the Dell R430 server with two Intel Xeon E5-2650v3 CPUs and two SSD drives
“Our company has invested in high-end hardware, automated all routine tasks and engineered some network-building shortcuts,” stated Nick Dvas, COO of Servers.com. “By aligning with Percona, we can now offer our customers a 40Gbps connection, free global private networks and 40-minute dedicated server deployment at a reasonable cost, for bare metal as well as cloud options. We’re the first dedicated server provider to do that with Percona’s software.”
“Using Percona Server for MySQL inside Servers.com’s low-latency, fully redundant and secure private network is a great opportunity for anyone choosing a software and hardware stack for a database,” said Peter Zaitsev, co-founder and CEO of Percona. “It’s a combination that delivers excellent performance, reliability and great value for customers.”
Among the features offered by Servers.com are:
- A global private network: unmetered, fast and secure, for backups, clustering and more
- Cloud VMs integration with per-hour billing for dynamic resource allocation
- Top-notch Intel CPUs for smooth performance
- 40-min. free set-up for fast deployment
Servers.com’s portfolio is supplemented by the rare offering of a global network, clocking at 40Gbps on a single server. This substantially increases the value of all hardware and provides many options for a flexible deployment. The company’s dedicated servers meet the requirements of all big data tools, such as Hadoop,as well as any other demanding applications.
Bigdata and data center