This free 1-hour webinar will present the findings of a recently completed Sector Roadmap on Object Storage for Enterprise Capacity-driven Workloads. It will also discuss the ability for organizations to meet demand for capacity-driven data with object storage.
Today’s enterprise data requirements are clearly dividing into a need for latency-sensitive and capacity-driven solutions, as organisations store and exploit data from existing and increasingly machine generated sources. This webinar looks at how enterprises meet the demand for capacity-driven data with object storage solutions from the major and upcoming solution vendors.
Join Gigaom Research and Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) for this free expert webinar.
During the webinar you will learn:
- Factors driving the adoption of object storage
- Critical features to look out for in object storage solutions
- Analysis of vendor offerings available in the market today
- Gigaom’s assessment of the market leaders and followers
Who Should Attend:
- CxOs; including COO, CIO, CTO
- Head of IT, Storage, Infrastructure
- VP, Architect, Mobility, BYOD
- Cloud and Software Architects
- App Owners, Leads in App Dev
- Chief Security / Compliance Offer
- General Counsels, Records Manager
- Line-of-Business Leaders: Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance, HR or New Business Development, Product Managers
About Chris Evans, Gigaom Analyst
Chris Evans is a Gigaom Analyst and IT consultant with over 28 years of experience. Over his career, Chris has provided consultancy and advice to a wide range of customers and industry segments, including finance, utilities and IT organizations. His expertise is focused on resolving IT related business issues.
Bigdata and data center