As we gear up for Mobile World Congress, Digital Transformation continues its rapid and profound effect across virtually every industry. Service providers, which play a unique and integral role in transformation initiatives, are not immune. In order to address their customers’ changing needs, they must undergo their own transformation to enhance capabilities while reducing costs and complexity.
This requires transforming across several dimensions – all at the same time:
- Their own operations and infrastructure – how do they embrace new technologies and architectures such as DevOps to more efficiently deliver services and how do they evolve and train their staff in new operating models to make it happen
- Their ecosystem and supply chain models – how do they evolve existing, and build new, relationships, with upstream partners, digital content providers and how do they navigate the procurement landscape to deliver the required flexibility
- Their service offerings and portfolio – How do they rapidly create and offer new, innovative, and differentiated services to existing enterprises and consumers while also expanding into new markets such as industrial IoT and machine-to-machine services.
Dell Technologies believes that service providers can achieve these objectives and turn IT into an innovation hub by modernizing, automating and transforming their infrastructure assets. For cloud service providers (X-as-a-service, consumer webtech and managed hosting providers), this means bringing the cloud to the enterprise by modernizing service offerings and automating processes to help their customers transform industries and how they operate. For communications service providers/telcos, this means bringing the cloud to the network by modernizing infrastructure, automating service delivery and transforming operations. As a result, they can use IT to accelerate innovation, increase agility, directly support business goals, and deliver differentiated business models and capabilities to their customers.
Each service provider will be on its own digital transformation journey and moving at its own speed. Additionally, each will arrive at a different destination specific to their needs, the needs of their customers and their relationships with their suppliers.
By investing in and modernizing their own operations and capabilities, service providers can enhance agility, reduce costs, speed time-to-service delivery and ultimately increase customer productivity and satisfaction.
The Dell Technologies family is uniquely positioned to help service providers address their specific requirements across multiple architectures and business models. We welcome you to stop by our booth in Hall 3, Stand 3K10.
There we will be featuring solutions from Dell EMC, a collective force of innovative capabilities trusted all over the world to provide technology solutions and services that accelerate Digital Transformation. Dell EMC solutions featured in the booth include:
- View the newly designed micro Modular Data Center (MDC) – debuting at Mobile World Congress – and learn how you can embed compute and storage capacity at the edge where data is being generated.
- Re-imagine the customer edge with new universal CPE platforms and SD-WAN Ready Node solutions.
CORE / CLOUD SOLUTIONS
- See how you can bring the cloud to the network with our NFV solutions and Telco Cloud offerings.
- Experience Dell EMC’s larger MDC capabilities with a virtual and interactive tour. Put on a headset and be transported to one of our latest MDC designs, the Flex Module.
- View our open and flexible rack scale infrastructure, the DSS 9000, and see how Dell EMC is enabling NEBS-compliant rack scale solutions.
- Learn how network builders can leverage the unique capabilities of our OEM team to build bolder, innovate faster and scale smarter.
- See how Dell EMC Isilon scale-out NAS and Elastic Cloud Storage (ECS) solutions provide highly efficient edge-to-core-to-cloud storage with built-in analytics to unlock the value of your IoT data.
- Discover how Dell IoT Gateways transform Fleet Management by eliminating machine to machine telematics silos, for more cost savings; increased customer satisfaction and safety; and improved employee performance.
- Learn how Dell IoT is revolutionizing the building services sector and facilities management by transforming high energy costs into savings with a powerful, integrated intelligent building solution.
FINANCIAL SERVICES AND GLOBAL SUPPORT
- Talk to Dell EMC’s financial services and global support teams to learn how you can get started today, with peace of mind, regardless of the location.
Visit the Dell Technologies booth in Hall 3, Stand 3K10 to explore the solution demos and join the conversation with our experts. We look forward to seeing you in Barcelona!
Bigdata and data center
thanks you RSS link