It appears that the Pokemon have infiltrated Israel.
In other local news, the second week of July brought an announced $84mm in investments. Let’s explore the nature of these investments below.
- Supersmart, a retail commerce solution helping customers skip the queue, raised an undisclosed seed round from a private angel investor.
Series A Rounds
- Elbit Transportation, a company developing energy solutions for civilian transportation applications, raised $17.7mm from undisclosed strategic investors.
- Indegy, an industrial cybersecurity company protecting critical infrastructure from attacks, raised $12mm from Vertex Ventures, Magma, Aspect Ventures, CBI Holdings, and private investors.
- RedKix, an email messaging solution still in beta, extended its $8mm Series A round by $9mm, from Salesforce, Wicklow Capital, and eight other private investors.
Series B Rounds
- Cooladata, a big data analytics company helping optimize customer management for enterprises, raised $5.6mm from Salesforce, TEEC Angel Fund, Greylock Israel, Carmel Ventures, and Wix Co-founder Allan Bloch.
- ImmunArray, a company developing novel in-vitro diagnostic tests, raised $10mm from Exigent, VLSI, and Alfred Tauber.
- Vroom, a e-commerce company simplifying the car buying process through mobile and web technologies, raised $28.8m from T.Rowe Price and Catterton Partners at a $750m valuation.
- BonUs, a publicly traded biotechnology company generating viable tissue-regenerating bone grafts, raised $1mm from private investors