Drawing on a real-life case study, this e-book goes through the step-by-step process of transforming an enterprise through design.
Design thinking has a proven record for improving performance, customer satisfaction, and sales… so why is it so hard to implement in enterprises?
Rather than explaining the theory, author Julie Baher recounts her own real-life experience implementing design thinking at the million-dollar software company Citrix. Baher, currently the Senior Director of UX at Illumina, shares her 5-year journey as Group Director of CX at Citrix to show — in practical terms — how she won over an entire company to a new way of discovering and solving business problems.
In this free e-book, you’ll learn:
- The 3 main steps of converting your enterprise to design thinking from the ground up
- The core tenets of design thinking: what it really is, beyond all the buzzwords
- How to speak to company leaders about design thinking so that they’ll actually listen
- Which company activities, formal and informal, can speed up the adoption process
- How to train coworkers in design thinking, and how to train other trainers
- Which tactics from the Lean Startup methodology can help you
- Which tools and software are invaluable during the process
- The true case study of how Baher succeeded in convincing Citrix to convert
The post Free e-Book: Scaling Design Thinking in the Enterprise appeared first on Studio by UXPin.