What is new?
- Updated the Maven Compiler, Nexus Staging, Surefire, SLF4J and Logback Classic plugins to the latest stable versions.
- Code Improvements & Bug Fixes:
- The copyCollection2DoubleArray() and copyCollection2Array() methods have been removed.
- It now implements the Collection Interface instead of the Iterable.
- New count() method returns the number of non-null elements.
- All methods can now handle null values. Null values are considered missing and they are ignored from the calculations.
- The pipeline steps of the Text Classifier change to Feature Selection, Numerical Standardization and Modeling.
- The Categorical Encoding step is no longer executed as the Text Extractor already encodes the words as numeric values.
Don’t forget to clone the code of Datumbox Framework v0.8.1 from Github, check out the Code Examples and download the pre-trained Machine Learning models from Datumbox Zoo. I am looking forward to your comments and suggestions.