Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Ripple’s secure payment infrastructure puts distributed systems security theory to a real-world test.
David Schwartz is Chief Cryptographer for Ripple Labs.
- How does Ripple use simulation to avoid potential faults in the system?
- How is Ripple’s consensus algorithm different from Bitcoin’s?
- In the context of a value-exchange system like Ripple, how do you define “security”?
- What are some best practices for implementing a secure distributed system?
- How does Ripple’s Codius smart contract system differ from Ethereum?
- How does Ripple compare to Bitcoin with sidechains?
More link Blog tech
more link ADS
Blockchain, bitcoin, ethereum, blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies
Information Security, latest Hacking News, Cyber Security, Network Sec
Information Security, latest Hacking News, Cyber Security, Network Security
Blog! Development Software and Application Mobile
Development apps, Android, Ios anh Tranning IT, data center, hacking
Car News, Reviews, Pricing for New & Used Cars, car reviews and news, concept cars