Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Ripple’s secure payment infrastructure puts distributed systems security theory to a real-world test.
David Schwartz is Chief Cryptographer for Ripple Labs.
- How does Ripple use simulation to avoid potential faults in the system?
- How is Ripple’s consensus algorithm different from Bitcoin’s?
- In the context of a value-exchange system like Ripple, how do you define “security”?
- What are some best practices for implementing a secure distributed system?
- How does Ripple’s Codius smart contract system differ from Ethereum?
- How does Ripple compare to Bitcoin with sidechains?