Crossy Road Revenue

Perennially popular casual Crossy Road derives a significant portion of its from in-game advertising, but what about player spending on its (many) in-app purchases? As Sensor Tower Store Intelligence data shows, those have just crossed a very significant milestone for developer Hipster Whale, totaling more than $ on the App Store and Google Play since the game launched in 2014.

Nearly $8 million of this has come from players in the United States, amounting to about 61 percent of all spending. In addition, 76 percent of total revenue has been generated by players on iOS , with the remaining 24 percent originating on Google Play.

Crossy Road revenue from in-app spending has declined from its high point in February 2015, when it was the No. 79 grossing mobile game in the U.S. Last month, it ranked No. 1,75.

Sensor Tower’s Store Intelligence platform is an Enterprise level offering. Interested in learning more? Request a live demo with our team!



Source link
thanks you RSS link
( https://sensortower.com//crossy-road-revenue-10-million)

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here